A global football coaching programme
Coerver® Coaching is a global football coaching programme inspired by the teachings of Wiel Coerver and created in 1984 by Alfred Galustian and Chelsea great, Charlie Cooke.
Coerver® Coaching is:
- A football skills teaching method suited for all ages but especially for players aged 5-16 years old of all abilities and their parents, coaches and teachers
- A Method that focuses on Individual skills development and small group play
- Endorsed and recommended by the top federations, associations, legends/experts of the game, club teams and corporations including:
- French Football Federation
- Football Federation of Australia
- Chinese Football Association
- Japanese Football Association
- Bayern Munich FC
- Newcastle United FC
- Arsenal FC
- Global partner adidas ®
The ultimate goal of the Coerver® Coaching Method is to:
- Develop skilled, confident and creative players
- Make the game fun to practice and play
- Teach good sportsmanship and respect for all
- Value winning but not more than character and performance
- Provide a safe & educational experience that meets best practice criteria
Coerver® Coaching Youth Diploma
Coerver Coaching has also introduced the Coerver Coaching Youth Diploma which is designed to help you, whether you are a professional academy coach, senior or junior youth coach, teacher or parent to plan and deliver more effective youth coaching sessions. Watch the website for upcoming Coerver Youth Diploma Dates.
Comments are closed.